• In the following pages, you will experience what was like to be a rock star drummer behind Chuck Berry, Bo Diddley, and The Original Drifters on British and French tours.
• What it felt like to fear for your life at a concert riot at London’s Saville Theatre attended by all the big rock stars of the day.
• Experience the exhausting life on the road in England & Europe with my six musician buddies from Victoria, including my good friend and now famous Hollywood Music Producer David Foster.
• The secret that allowed me to change from a 26-year-old beginning photographer to an established press photographer with an estimated 4,000 published photos.
• What it took to overcome the lack of a high school diploma and find a way to be accepted to study film at Columbia College in the center of Hollywood.
• How I created a children’s dramatic outdoor survival film that went on to international fame along with having the pleasure of watching one of my films broadcast four times across Canada by CBC.
• How My partner and I overcame the struggles and created Vancouver Island’s first film training school.
• The importance of the support from your friends and family as you move toward your goals
• Believing in my communication skills and then becoming a public speaker.
• “You have a lot of knowledge”, she said, “you should write it all down”…and so I became a published author.
You can do everything that I did
and more, once you decide to…
“Become Who You Were Meant To Be”
So let’s get started...